Monday 20 November 2006

World of Woecraft

As the release of World of Warcraft’s first expansion Burning crusade draws ever closer I find myself extremely irritated that I can’t play Wow at the halls in which I am staying. So any news on Burning Crusade is enough to satisfy my addiction. I’m annoyed that the expansion has been delayed till after the holiday season thus meaning I won’t be able to play in the Christmas break, however this will give me more time to level my druid and get better gear for when the level cap reaches 70. Although I’m glad that Blizzard isn’t pushing for the December release as I’d rather have an expansion that’s polished and bug free then a rushed version. A double-edged sword.
Rumours have been floating around that Warcraft will be made into Hollywood movie. I’ll wait into there’s actually any real information before I start to worry about that.

I’ll be getting the collectors edition, which includes; an art book, mouse mat, behind the scenes DVD and a nether whelp. All of which are goody good things.
Very pleased about the two new races, they seem to be shaping up quite nicely. I’m so gonna roll BloodElf.

No comments: