Monday 20 November 2006

About me.

Howdy,

In this post I've decided to talk about where my gaming addiction came from. Lucky you.
My brother and I were always dropped off at my Uncle's house when my mom had to work; he still had his Atari at the time and would get it down so we could play it. I spent a large amount of time playing Pong and paperboy, when I look back it's quite sad that I've turned into a Graphic's whore along the way and demand so much more from the games I play now compared to back then.
My uncle was also the first person in our family to buy a computer; so all three of us (my uncle, brother and I) would play Doom after dinner. My Uncle would control the movement , my brother got to shoot and I got to open doors - a very important role indeed. We would also play Alone in the Dark - probably not the best game for a 7 year old at the time, maybe that's why I'm not keen on Horror games.
My family would have torniments of Street fighter, Tekken and any other fighting game that we owned. So I've pretty much grown up with games, going through the nes, n64, dreamcast, PS1, Xbox, Ps2, Gamecube and countless gameboy handheld's.


Well how's that for a back-story?
As a gamer now I'll pretty much play anything if you shove the controller/mouse in my hands. I don't play a lot of sports games or war games but I quite an open gamer - I know what I like and I know I love.

No comments: