Monday 20 November 2006

Toast is good. Very good.

Um. Oh. Hum.

It's taken me ages to get round to do this blog and I haven't a clue what to write about, things barely make sense in my own head so it should be expected that this blog will turn into a rant page of random words useless to anyone that dares to read it.
Looking at other peoples blogs I sit here and think " Damn you and your english skills." Also other people have about 5 blog entries by now compared to my pathetic one entry - if you can even call this an entry.
I might as well yammer on about myself for a while. My name is Nicola Johnson - ever call me Nicola and I will kill you, capiche? I'm rarely not playing on a console or on my computer. I'm also a fan of Anime and manga, I also love Darth Vador - he is sitting in my room at the moment listening to The Pixies.
I have no lifeskills - at all. I can't cook , I gave myself food poisoning the first weekend I moved in, I will most likely die of starvation whilst staying at Uni.

Taa ta.

No comments: