Monday 15 January 2007

Impulsive nature

Today is the day that I welcomed a new member into the family. Did my mom give birth? Did my Dad get re-married? No – I finally bought my Xbox 360.
I’ve been playing to buy one since the first shreds of news appeared on the Internet however when the launch came and went I still found myself without one as I simply did not have the money and with no wealthy benefactor to donate, I patiently had to wait.
However all that has changed as now I have my next-gen baby. Go me!!
I went into Merry Hill with plans of shopping and as usual wandered into Game to browse and despite the plenty of conversations my mom about waiting just a little bit longer until the price goes down, I decided to conveniently forget all about that and buy one with the student loan and Christmas money.
Bought an extra controller, Enchanted arms and Ninety Nine Nights. I’m also really pleased with the fact that Game has their point card system meaning that now I have £17 to buy another game with.




Happy days are here again.

No comments: